Plan Your Visit...
RED = main event days
YELLOW = museum, cafe and shop open & bus services at 1.00 & 2.30.
GREEN = museum, cafe and shop are open but no bus service.
EASTER EVENT DAYS 16TH/17TH APRIL
MAY DAY BANK HOLIDAY 30TH APRIL/1ST MAY
SPRING BANK HOLIDAY 29/30TH MAY
FIND OUT MORE....
Next chance to ride:
8 APRIL - 1.00 & 2.30
12 APRIL - 1.00 & 2.30
15 APRIL - 1.00 & 2.30
FIND OUT MORE....
Become a Member
We’ve one of the finest collections of buses and battery-electrics in the UK. The museum has been built up from nothing and is still run entirely by enthusiastic volunteers. By becoming a member you too can enjoy our vehicle collections at a closer level and get the satisfaction of making a valuable contribution to their future.
As a member, you will
- be kept up to date with developments at the museum through our newsletter, “Omnibus”. This is published bi-monthly and gives news, upcoming events, progress reports and articles both about our vehicles and the bus industry.
- have opportunities to go to rallies riding on buses from the collection.
- get reduced price admission on event days on production of your membership card
- attend the Trust’s Annual General Meeting where the Trustees report on their activities and members have the opportunity to give their input.
- be financially supporting Trust projects
And, if you want to become more actively involved, you can use your skills and learn some new ones, working individually or within a group.
The museum is always interested to hear from people who can help with:
- restoration and maintenance of vehicles, including engineering, coachbuilding and electrical work.
- staffing events and private hires
- keeping the vehicles, the grounds and the buildings clean and presentable
- research and cataloguing of the archive material and memorabilia
- organisation of publicity and fund raising
- development of the museum’s educational programme and guiding visiting parties
Please click here to download a membership application form