Today : 20 April 2018 02:25
Sorry, we are NOT OPEN today
Next open on Saturday 21 April
MAY DAY BANK HOLIDAY 6/7TH MAY
FIND OUT MORE....
Blue: museum, cafe and shop open
Green: open + 1pm & 2.30pm bus rides
Yellow: main event days, click for more details
Many museums have 'Friends' organisations, becoming a member is the equivalent here at Wythall.
We've one of the finest collections of buses and battery-electrics in the UK. The museum has been built up from nothing and is still run entirely by enthusiastic volunteers. By becoming a member you too can enjoy our vehicle collections at a closer level and get the satisfaction of making a valuable contribution to their future.
As a member, you will
- be kept up to date with developments at the museum through our newsletter, 'Omnibus'. This is published bi-monthly and gives news, upcoming events, progress reports and articles both about our vehicles and the bus industry.
- have opportunities to go to rallies riding on buses from the collection.
- get reduced price admission on event days on production of your membership card.
- attend the Trust's Annual General Meeting where the Trustees report on their activities and members have the opportunity to give their input.
- be financially supporting Trust projects.
And, if you want to become more actively involved, you can use your skills and learn some new ones, working individually or within a group.
The museum is always interested to hear from people who can help with:
- restoration and maintenance of vehicles, including engineering, coachbuilding and electrical work.
- staffing events and private hires.
- keeping the vehicles, the grounds and the buildings clean and presentable.
- research and cataloguing of the archive material and memorabilia.
- organisation of publicity and fund raising.
- development of the museum's educational programme and guiding visiting parties.
Membership Rates are:
- Full Adult: £20.00
- Family: £25.00 (member and partner)
- Senior/Under 15: £10.00
Please click here to download a membership application form - After completeing the form, you may scan it and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and then pay the appropriate subscription at: www.wythall.org/uk/subs
The Transport Museum, Chapel Lane, Wythall, Worcs B47 6JA Tel: 01564 826471 | email email@example.com
TRANSPORT MUSEUM WYTHALL is a registered charity no 1167872